PHP Datagrid Component
UPDATE (17th July, 2016): New Feature Updates
- Custom Forms with PHP Grid July 12, 2016 – Sometime we need custom Add or Edit forms for data entry purpose. With this feature it’s now doable to connect your HTML Forms with PHP Grid and it will use PHP Grid API for add/edit operations.
- PHP Database Table Editor v2.0 May 19, 2016 – n various occasions, we want instant access to see or edit our database tables without having time to write a whole module with add, edit, delete, list, search (CRUD) operations. Whether your database is SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, MySQL or PGSQL — PHP Grid provides you easy solution that takes database credentials in config and provide table access in form of lightweight and rich featured PHP Grid. It will provide you complete functions within your existing application admin interface.
- Announcing PHP Grid v2.0 March 21, 2016 – Today, we are glad to announce the release of PHP Grid v2.0.
Adding a lot of features, updates, optimizations and fixes. Thanks for all who contributed in evaluation.
- Multiple Files Uploading February 13, 2016 – Now PHP Grid support multiple file upload option. You can multi-select the files as in screenshot and upload to server.
Visit official website for more www.phpgrid.org.
See Video of New feature & Interface!
Here i’ve made a self-written PHP Ajax Data Grid component using JQGrid (based on JQuery). This library can generate fully featured CRUD application in record time.
include("jqgrid.php"); $g = new jqgrid(); $grid["caption"] = "My Sample Grid"; // set grid customizable params $g->set_options($grid); $g->table = "tags"; // db table for CRUD operations. // You can also specify SQL query for displaying data (download code with examples) // $g->select_command = "select f1,f2,f3 from tags"; $out = $g->render("my_grid_1"); // render grid ... and in HTML after including JS files ...
This code will result in fully functional Jquery Grid (JqGrid) with …
- Multilevel Subgrid option (n-level)
- Events for Add/Update/Delete Custom implementation
- Multiple Themes (ThemeRoller)
- and almost all features available for FREE … which cost $299 on official commercial license.
- No time limitation
* Bold features are added in update of 5th October.
This component is highly customizable using option parameters, which can be added as needed.
UPDATE: 5th October, 2010
Following features are now incorporated in free version …
1. Sub-Grid/ Master Detail support
And it is available with all main operations … like search/add/edit/delete/sort/paging etc. You can have multi-level subgrids.
2. Custom Events Support
Now you can write you own custom implementations on UPDATE / INSERT / DELETE.
E.g. code …
// params are array(<function-name>,<class-object> or <null-if-global-func>,<continue-default-operation>)
$e[“on_insert”] = array(“add_client”, null, false);
$e[“on_update”] = array(“update_client”, null, true);
$e[“on_delete”] = array(“delete_client”, null, true);
UPDATE: 2nd November, 2010
Several fixes are incorporated in latest version. Please get your latest copy.
* Support for formatters e.g.
$col[“formatter”] = “date”; // format as date
$col[“formatoptions”] = array(“srcformat”=>’Y-m-d’,”newformat”=>’d/m/Y’); // format as date
* Cell editing navigation support, like excel
* Table alias fields are fixed
* Enabled support for GROUP BY custom query
* Export excel fix for ? based url
Free version has no time limitation, but source code is encrypted or encoded.
Need Customization or Technical Support?
– You can get complete source code and subscription for priority support and updates from this link
UPDATE (15th Jan, 2013): New featured examples include Custom toolbar button, Export to CSV, Date Time picker control, Open grid in edit mode by default, Added more themes (24 total), Add Data Grouping example + updated documentation. Visit official website for more www.phpgrid.org.
Product now got a new home ‘www.phpgrid.org‘ with a new version 1.4.6. Refer this site for all future updates.